 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2389
Re: Need part number for a dangerous predator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 09:05:43 GMT

"Lee Gaiteri" <LummoxJR@aol.com> writes:

The edge lines I put in for Ldraw's and MLcad's sake; they make it
easier to see the important features of the cat's face, plus the
edge along the bottom I think is important to preserve.

I think it is quite correct of you to add the edge lines where there
is sharp corners in the actual part.  The ones you did look correctly
done to me.

If you feel brave, you could also try to add conditional edge lines
along the cat, but I realize that this would probably be very
difficult.

I think you did a great job on a very difficult part.

Fredrik