 Castle / 8033
8032  |  8034
Subject:
Castle Bakery Was: Need part number for a dangerous predator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 15:50:37 GMT

Wow.  Thanks for pointing this out Heather...

Lee, nice job on the bakery.  Simple and sweet.

-Andy Lynch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Heather Patey" <hpatey@nfld.com>
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Lee Gaiteri writes:

The part isn't finalized yet, so I've got it up for download on my site.
http://www.lummoxjr.com/lego/legos.html

Lee, I love your bakery and wanted to show it to the Castle crowd.  Very • sweet
and compact with great details.  Not to mention the great job on a very
curvey part!  The white walls and torso definitely don't exist, more's the
pity (ah well, that's what CAD is for), but the brown 3x3 with round corner
rings a bell... maybe in a Star Wars set.  Anyone else seen one?

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada