 Castle / 8015
Re: New Web site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 14:13:52 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Brian Kasprzyk writes:
Good morning to all,

I finally have a web site in some semblance of a site.  Most of the content
is in the castle branch of the site.  I worked with Any Krug from Kansas, I
live in Minnesota, to build a world called The Land of SparrowHawk.  There
are only a couple of stories at this time, but we will be rolling some more
out soon (now that I have time to do that sort of stuff after creating the
web site).

Thanks for your time and I hope you enjoy the site.
http://legobuilders.com

Brian Kasprzyk

Brian,

Wow...you've put a great amount of work into this website and it shows!  Great
presentation and great models.  I spent about 45 min. just looking at the
pictures of your buildings and haven't even read the characters, stories, or
background text.

I really like your LEGO models too...your Wizard's tower is an incredible
design...I love how you incorporated the half arches and those cylinder pieces
at the top and the idea of a "floating" section is truly inspired!!

A lot to see here, folks...

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu