 Castle / 8085
Re: new moc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 20:16:48 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes:
I just put up some photos of my latest model. All comments / critism welcome

www.minifig.co.uk/models/dockside.htm
--
James Stacey
www.minifig.co.uk

That’s REALLY good... it's ‘Harry Potter good’!
I wonder if TLC will use the Alpha Teams OGEL Control center
in the same manner you did.
                            **    Very nice work.    **

  Sincerely,

                  --==Richard==--