 Castle / 8078
Re: Medieval Castles - History?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 01:31:43 GMT

the bright side is whatever they do for harry potter can't be that bad.
i have read the first 3 books and am on the 3rd it is actually a fairly good
series, i didn't want to read it but my friend gave me the book and said
i would like it i gave it a try it was good. back to the point
it does have a castle(a big one at that with many stories) but it is a
school so it u buy whatever TLC makesit'd be a fixer upper
but the b est part of all we all want shops and town stuff
HP is full of that there is this whole diagon ally place with magic shops
and whatnot if they made that stuff it would be a great addition to a town
there is also this all witch and wizard town that could be made out as a
useful addition to a medieval town but they might still all be fixer uppers.
there are also goblins, dragons, little elf things, and giant spiders...

we shall see what can be done

your probably on the right track...TLC is probably trying to "please
everybody" with a midievel looking town - to please both the castle and
town fans...the possible hogwarts train will try to please the train
collectors as well...just sighting a few possibilities.