 Castle / 2736
Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 20:17:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
I think he's talking about the discussions on the map and stuff I was having
with Craig.  I must admit, at times, we didn't sound totally pleasent.  :(
Anyway (and Craig, I'd e-mail this to you if my server wasn't down), I've
decided to wait until all plans are done and everything gets underway before
discussing it anymore (unless questions are asked of the group).  It just got
way out of hand.

yes, and perhaps a bit too harsh for lugnet, indeed, which is why jeff and
i mutually saw fit to continue privately. :-)  jeff honors me with his
patience and cooperation.  his (sometimes harsh) criticism keeps me on my
toes,

Yeah, just make sure it's constructive criticsm! (Gosh, I hate how that sounds
in English...)

and is as an important contribution to Castle World as shiri's faith,
wisdom, and constant good humour.

Thanks! I can't help sticking in some wise-cracks here and there, in real life
I don't get much chances to shine... I'm normally overlooked as 'the smart
geek'. Although I might be considered smart by some, I object the geek part...
:)

please, do not be turned off to reading and participating in
lugnet.castle!  it is a very exciting time! we are becoming more of a
"family" all the time, and arguments are bound to happen.

Right. Families usually argue louder than friends or enemies... because we all
care about each other and about the fate of CW.  But we hafta stick together!

the golden rule
of CW is the "Balladeer Code" of Cooperation, Courtesy, and Creativity,
which, when followed, will guide us through any stormy seas. (or even the
big blue legocean!)

And away from the abyss in it's middle...
Following this rule is definitely the most important thing to do, whatever it
is you're doing...

HAND! I don't know about you, but I'm about to have a great february break...
(1) I hope you are too!

-Shiri

(1) Goin' to Floria, and my sister is coming from Israel!
And the cherry to top it all up: She's even bringing some of my lego!