 Administrative / General / 4531
Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 05:25:53 GMT

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 04:53:41 GMT, "Shiri" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:

I'm not going to answer your whole letter, I don't participate in .auction and
won't get involved too much, but let me get these straight:

After falling behind in .castle recently I started trying to catch up
(mainly to take a break from reading all this "Scott's evil! No,
Scott's misunderstood!" BS) and was disgusted to find the same sort of
bickering going on between people in there.  So I'm behind again and
will probably stay that way.

What bickering exactly do you mean? I don't really see what you're talking
about, unless it's on the CW map, and that's been long cleared up.

I must have missed the clearing up, then.  All I saw was some pretty
harsh words, or maybe they seemed more harsh than they were, in light
of all this other mess.  Still to harsh for LUGNET, imo.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?