 Administrative / General / 4532
Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 05:32:33 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Mike Stanley writes:
I must have missed the clearing up, then.  All I saw was some pretty
harsh words, or maybe they seemed more harsh than they were, in light
of all this other mess.  Still to harsh for LUGNET, imo.

You're right. I thought they were too much as well. Which was why I wrote this:
http://www.lugnet.com/castle/?n=2479

To which Jeff answered with an apology about the harsh words he had said:
http://www.lugnet.com/castle/?n=2481

Richard replied to that with an apology as well:
http://www.lugnet.com/castle/?n=2508

I hope this won't repeat itself again... I don't think it will.

-Shiri