 Administrative / General / 4517
Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 20:15:15 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Frank Filz writes:

<snip>

Repeat and constant violators may need to be dealt with.

<snip>

I would have asked Scott to re-post his notice. It needed to be better
worded. I don't think it warrants any punishment though (though if he
continues to be overly lazy, we may need to look at things).

<snip>

(Ladies and gentleman- in this corner, eric with a baseball bat.  In that
corner, a dead horse!  And.... FIGHT! [Cue Mortal Kombat theme music])

Can you reconcile these two statements for me?

Scott is a repeat offender.  A four-time offender.

For more info, see:

http://www.lugnet.com/market/auction/?n=4412

That, combined with his lack of understanding of why his post was wrong, makes
him a prime candidate for disciplinary action, IMHO.

Before you decide I'm just being a big ol' meanie for even replying, remember
that if you're going to re-open the matter for debate, you should be ready for
people with dissenting opinions to say that they do have them.

eric