 General / 15280
Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 23:45:15 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <38B0CAA9.25214679@voyager.net>...
Frank Filz wrote:

Ok, now I know I don't have too much LEGO... Does that contain a lot of • built
up sets, or is it sorted parts?

About 15 bins worth of sorted parts, 10 bins worth of used bulk lego
awaiting return to set form, and the rest, unfortunately, is sets.
Either sets still in their original boxes awaiting parting, building,
resale or (?), or sets that I bought used and which are still together.
All the MOCs are packed away in boxes wrapped in packing paper to keep
them intact (well most of them, there are a few that I don't really care
about rattling around int some of the bins).

Sounds like several times what I have... You must be pushing close to a
million pieces if you haven't exceeded that...

FUT back to .general. Great, I'm the first off topic poster to
.council...

Nah, I'm the one who probably should have done two separate posts, your
first post was just explaining why you didn't have much time this week.

Frank