 Administrative / General / 4586
Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 00:26:25 GMT

Richard Franks wrote:

Yeah - a mailing list has the advantage that it's easy to set up, whereas if
you want private discussions in a newsgroup, then more development work might
need to be done! A group would have an advantage of acting as a
learning and reference resource though - email will get lost at least in some
cases, as people delete it, or don't save it to the correct folder etc.

Use something like onelist. The mails are available forever. (note, I
said something LIKE onelist... actually Todd has the technology to do
this, I think, without going outside his own sandbox)

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!