 Administrative / General / 4580
Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 22:51:07 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz writes:

The person also communicated to me that they had raised concerns to Todd
on several occaisions and felt unheard. Right now there is a strong
feeling that raising a concern about a misplaced auction will get an
immediate response from Todd, but raising other concerns will just get
you ignored. This is going to cause people to leave.

It isn't going to make me leave, although it does mean that sometimes I don't
bother submitting ideas or problems.. which perhaps isn't a bad thing depending
on the quality of my ideas ;-)

I think that sucks, and I think it is because of problems with Lugnet. I want
to help fix those problems.

I'd like to help too, that's why I thought implementing the committee/panel
idea would be useful <http://www.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=4547>, but that
must have been squiffy as no-one seems to agree!

What are some other ways that we can help?

Richard