 Administrative / General / 4529
Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 04:53:41 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Mike Stanley writes:
On Thu, 17 Feb 2000 22:33:50 GMT, "Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net>
wrote:

I'm not going to answer your whole letter, I don't participate in .auction and
won't get involved too much, but let me get these straight:

After falling behind in .castle recently I started trying to catch up
(mainly to take a break from reading all this "Scott's evil! No,
Scott's misunderstood!" BS) and was disgusted to find the same sort of
bickering going on between people in there.  So I'm behind again and
will probably stay that way.

What bickering exactly do you mean? I don't really see what you're talking
about, unless it's on the CW map, and that's been long cleared up.

To be honest, I read Lugnet from time to time at work to get AWAY from
petty bickering.  Now I'm finding myself taking walks instead to get
away from the temptation to read the bickering here.

I'm sorry you feel this way, it's very sad indeed if you do. I hope things
won't remain like this, but some things must be decided around here, to
prevent future 'bickering' and even more serious problems. Your second
suggestion sounded like a good idea and I hope it gets implemented. We have to
decide SOMETHING though, because these 'grey areas' are causing too much
trouble where it is not wanted, it must be fixed by making some crystal clear
decisions.

-Shiri