 Administrative / General / 4607
Re: Self Organisation (Was: Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 21:35:24 GMT

Richard Franks wrote in message ...
In lugnet.admin.general, James Brown writes:

I suspect that Frank Filz would bring the most level hand to it, and he
*seems* to have the time.

I'll happily second Frank (if he's willing!) :)

Not sure I want to necessarily chair the council, currently I have time
because things are directionless at work, but that seems to be changing. I
guess I do have time to see this thing started, and once it's going, I don't
think that there would be that much extra work to being chair as opposed to
a regular member of the council.

FRank