 Administrative / General / 4533
Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:09:14 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Mike Stanley writes:
On Thu, 17 Feb 2000 22:33:50 GMT, "Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net>
wrote:

I'm not going to answer your whole letter, I don't participate in .auction and
won't get involved too much, but let me get these straight:

After falling behind in .castle recently I started trying to catch up
(mainly to take a break from reading all this "Scott's evil! No,
Scott's misunderstood!" BS) and was disgusted to find the same sort of
bickering going on between people in there.  So I'm behind again and
will probably stay that way.

What bickering exactly do you mean? I don't really see what you're talking
about, unless it's on the CW map, and that's been long cleared up.

I think he's talking about the discussions on the map and stuff I was having
with Craig.  I must admit, at times, we didn't sound totally pleasent.  :(
Anyway (and Craig, I'd e-mail this to you if my server wasn't down), I've
decided to wait until all plans are done and everything gets underway before
discussing it anymore (unless questions are asked of the group).  It just got
way out of hand.

Jeff
"And the girl of the dawn, with eyes of blue and angel wings:
The songs of the season are her only crown."
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/

  yes, and perhaps a bit too harsh for lugnet, indeed, which is why jeff and
i mutually saw fit to continue privately. :-)  jeff honors me with his
patience and cooperation.  his (sometimes harsh) criticism keeps me on my
toes, and is as an important contribution to Castle World as shiri's faith,
wisdom, and constant good humour.

  please, do not be turned off to reading and participating in
lugnet.castle!  it is a very exciting time! we are becoming more of a
"family" all the time, and arguments are bound to happen.  the golden rule
of CW is the "Balladeer Code" of Cooperation, Courtesy, and Creativity,
which, when followed, will guide us through any stormy seas. (or even the
big blue legocean!)

  and hey, it's almays a great idea to get out and take a walk, as well!  i
make it a point to do it every day!
  later ~ craig~