 Castle / 2735
RE: Vikings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 20:11:49 GMT

p.s. Hmm, maybe I can make, Thor, the Norwegian god of thunder, with my new
hammer:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/customize.html
That was my first thought when I read your text about a 'magic hammer'.  Get a
dark-grey hand, the brown-ish/red-ish bearded face from
Western/Castle/Pirates,
and some red hippy-hair, and you're in business!

Maybe you can paint the fright knights white that kind of looks like the
Helmet Thor has in marvel comics anyways my recipe for Thor(Marvel Version) is:
1. Painted white Fright nights helm
2. black knights head (the guy with the red mustache)
3. blue tosro with gray platemail
4. custom hammer OR regular lego hammer
5. regular blue legs

Optional
6. Custom lightning bolt (i have no idea on how to make on of theese if anyone
has any idea on how to make one of theese post them!)

Bye-
CJ (the viking maker)Catuogno