 Castle / 2738
Re: Vikings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 20:35:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Franklin W. Cain writes:
In lugnet.castle, Carl Catuogno writes:

6. Custom lightning bolt
(i have no idea on how to make on of theese
if anyone has any idea on how to make one of theese post them!)

How about the (Trans-Cyan) Light Sabre Blade?...

Hmm... off-topic, I now, but which sets does this appear in? I know there are
SW fans over here so could you please tell me, or alternatively make a trade
offer? I want one of these (with a handle preferably) to make a better blue
staff for Lumina. His current staff is nice, albeit HUGE. So I need another
one...

TIA, LMK
-Shiri