 CAD / 8114
Re: pictures at tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 21:32:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
One thing I noticed a few minutes ago: some images aren't coming out right.
Look at <http://www.ldraw.org/library/unofficial/images/parts/973ps7.png>.
That should be a Darth Vader torso, rendered in medium gray.

Another example is
<http://www.ldraw.org/library/unofficial/images/parts/3939p91.png>

Eeek!  The old ldglite color bug on ldraw.org rears it's ugly head again.
I guess I should go back and review this thread.

  http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=6699

For now it sounds like you can work around it by skipping the -Q switch
for antialiased lines.  The Pics won't be quite as pretty, but should
be the right color.

Don