 CAD / 7997
Re: pictures at tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 17:37:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:

Let's worry about getting the images first, then we can hash out how to
present them in a way that is most useful, and doesn't thrash the server.

Yep, that's the right place to focus.

I think Rosco may be right too, subpart images are not as useful. Does that
cut the volume down at all usefully, though?

There are 139 subparts on the tracker now.  I'd say that's a fair
percentage of the 661 total files.

Another place that I think images would be useful is in the "required
files" and "related files" lists on the detailed pages.  In those lists,
images for subparts and primitives would definitely be useful.

Steve