 CAD / 7947
7946  |  7948
Subject:
pictures at tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 16:06:34 GMT

Hi all,

I have a suggestion about the tracker. Everytime when I search
for a part at the tracker I must download .dat file to see if
it's the right one. So I would suggest that there could be a
picture at the tracker. Not directly in the list but at the
detail page.
How far is this possible? And what is your oppinion about this?

CU Bernd