 CAD / 8105
Re: pictures at tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 15:09:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse wrote:
If you want to do some testing I just built a preliminary version of
ldglite 0.9.6 on ldraw.org that supports -MSfilepath to change where
the picture file goes.  I figured since -MS (case sensitive) says to
produce pics using the offscreen rendering, I might as well get more
mileage out of it by following it with an optional filename.  Hmmm,
I'm starting to warm up to that = sign though...  Maybe with the =
sign it'll go to a specific filename, without it filepath will just
be a directory.  I'll have to think some more on that one.

As some may have noticed (did I mention it already?  I don't remember
now), there are now images for some files on the tracker.  An example
is at <http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/30387.dat>.

I'm having a problem -- ldglite sometimes saves the image, and
sometimes it doesn't.  And it's not giving me any reason why not.
Below is part of the output from my 'build.all.images' script.  Notice
that there's no "Write PNG..." message for the first file, but there
is for the second.

Any thoughts on why this is happening?

Generating file 48: parts/s/973ps7a.dat...
command: /home/dheyse/ldglite.0.9.6/ldglite/ldglite -s.85 -l3 -Q -i1 -MS/home/httpd/www.ldraw.org/files/library/unofficial/images/parts/s/973ps7a.png parts/s/973ps7a.dat
GL_VERSION = 1.2 Mesa 3.4
GL_EXTENSIONS = GL_ARB_multitexture GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_tranpose_matrix GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_blend_logic_op GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_clip_volume_hint
GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_histogram GL_EXT_packed_pixels GL_EXT_paletted_texture GL_EXT_point_parameters GL_EXT_polygon_offset GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_shared_texture_palette GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_EXT_texture3D GL_EXT_texture_env_add
GL_EXT_texture_env_combine GL_EXT_texture_object GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_EXT_vertex_array GL_HP_occlusion_test GL_INGR_blend_func_separate GL_MESA_window_pos GL_MESA_resize_buffers GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_PGI_misc_hints GL_SGI_color_matrix
GL_SGI_color_table GL_SGIS_pixel_texture GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp GL_SGIX_pixel_texture
GL_VENDOR ='Brian Paul'
GL_RENDERER ='Mesa OffScreen'
GL_RGBA_BITS: (8, 8, 8, 8)
GL_DEPTH_BITS = 16
GL_STENCIL_BITS = 8
Buffer Swap Mode = 0
Could not find ldliterc.dat
Referenced by *
Generating file 49: parts/s/30361s01.dat...
command: /home/dheyse/ldglite.0.9.6/ldglite/ldglite -s.85 -l3 -Q -i1 -MS/home/httpd/www.ldraw.org/files/library/unofficial/images/parts/s/30361s01.png parts/s/30361s01.dat
Write PNG /home/httpd/www.ldraw.org/files/library/unofficial/images/parts/s/30361s01.png