 CAD / 7965
Re: pictures at tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 20:10:25 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

Yes, all the individual files are available.  Getting a zipped version would
require looking at two or three different files (sort of--I'm ignoring that
rogue "linux downloadable", that doesn't play by the rules).

I suppose we should get back to figuring out an appropriate
agreement that makes packaging (and thus also downloading)
the whole parts library in a single file "non-rogue".

Jacob (who is guilty of creating the rogue "linux
downloadable")
--
"if a person can't communicate,
the very least he can do is to shut up!"