 CAD / 8007
Re: pictures at tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 15:46:36 GMT

Kyle McDonald wrote:

I'd be surprised if there was something a Linux box was missing ;)

Nothing is ever missing from my Linux systems, but I may
(more or less consiously :-) have decided that it should not
be there.

Jacob
--
Do you have a job for a physicist with experience in:

* Complex systems (mostly turbulence experiments)
* Geoscience (a bit of oceanography and geology)
* Programming (mostly in Ada and Pascal)