 CAD / 7977
Re: pictures at tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 03:40:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:

Would it be at all helpful to have a [ref] link on the list page, so you
could quickly call up images of individual parts, but not have them all
force-fed down your pipe?

Yes. Even if you had to go back and forth one part at a time, it would be
better than having to download the DAT file each time.

I hear you about not downloading 500 images but there is a lot to be said
for Peeron and the contemplative power you get from seeing all those images
together.