 CAD / 7985
Re: pictures at tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 05:48:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:

Can make find stud.dat under the right /p/ directory?

Generally, make doesn't search at all - the program which creates the
dependencies pinds the right version & sticks the path in there with it. See
"man makedepend" which is the program that does it for C sources.

All make does is check the target's date against all it's constituent file
dates, and execute the specified command(s) if it's out of date.

ROSCO