 CAD / 7986
Re: Distance between part and sticker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 08:05:58 GMT

I want to make and use stickers.
What should I use as the distance between the part and the sticker?

Hi Niels,

I made some stickers and I have posted them to the Part Tracker. Currently
they are waiting for more reviewers. Before we have discussed what thickness
would be suitable for the stickers and we more or less agreed that they
should be modelled as very thin boxes. We settled at the 0.25 LDU which is
close to the real thickness and also prevents the bleed-through effect.

You can find my stickers at

Ampi

         Imre Papp
Geometria GIS Systems House