 CAD / 8113
Re: pictures at tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 21:01:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse writes:
I think I know the problem.  Ldglite calculates the extents of the image
based only on the edges and the conditional lines (for speed?).  I'll
have to patch it up to also use quads and triangles in that calculation.

Ok I patched it.  Give it a try now.

:)  Oh, it's trying, all right.

The one file I was missing is now there.  The remaining missing files should
be online in the next little while.

One thing I noticed a few minutes ago: some images aren't coming out right.
Look at <http://www.ldraw.org/library/unofficial/images/parts/973ps7.png>.
That should be a Darth Vader torso, rendered in medium gray.

Another example is
<http://www.ldraw.org/library/unofficial/images/parts/3939p91.png>

Steve