 CAD / 7967
Re: pictures at tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 21:12:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
1. Always generate a new image file when a file is submitted.  This can be
handled by the back-room posting script.

This is the approach I prefer.

That's settled, then. ;)

One other problem -- ldglite needs to search both the unofficial and the
official libraries for files.  Otherwise, we can't be sure we're picking up
the right subfiles.

I take it the unofficial libraries follow the same directory structure.
Should it try unofficial files first, or should that be a commandline
option?  Should it have an option to save the pics in a similar directory
structure?  Right now I think it only saves in LDRAWDIR/bitmaps, and
with some odd naming scheme for individual STEPs, and possibly viewing
angles.  Although... I think there may be a command line option for an
output filename, which might apply to pic files.

Don