 CAD / 7984
Re: pictures at tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 05:43:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:

I agree.  But I think (and I could be wrong) that people use the PT parts
list differently than a Peeron inventory.  With an inventory, people are
more likely to be interested in the whole thing.  With the PT parts list,
I'd expect that people are more likely to be trying to zoom in on single
entries.  And there are some entries in the PT list (files already
certified) that will be frequently un-useful.

And thinking about it, I don't really think images for sub-parts & primitives
would be super useful - generally these would be certified in conjunction with
a part which references them, no?

ROSCO