 CAD / 8026
RE: pictures at tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2002 16:18:44 GMT

Steve wrote:

They're in a tab-delimited text file, each line contains a super-to-subfile
dependency, the status of the subfile - official, unofficial, or not found,
and the title of the subfile.  Like this:

parts/3001.dat  p/stud.dat  official  Stud

The code that maintains this file could easily write make-style dependency
files.

Steve,

I'm kinda busy here this morning, but I'd like to get going on the
project soon. For now, I'll do the development offline on my machine, and
when I think we're reasonably far along, I'll get acces to the box
for testing.

Can you send me a bundle of all the scripts you use right now? Being
a lazy engineer, I'd rather not reinvent the wheel when it comes to generating
the dependency lists...

Cheers, Ralph