 CAD / 8010
Re: pictures at tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 18:18:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ralph Hempel writes:
I've got my Linux system runnig on the test machine, now I need
to ldglite up and running.

I got the mesa lib, but does anyone have a pre-built
version of ldglite I can use?

Pre-built?  What?!?  I thought you were the local make expert. ;^)
Seriously though, If an expert at make can't build ldglite then
what's the point of the linux instructions.  Give them a try:

  http://www.ldraw.org/download/start/linux/

But grab ldglitesrc0_9_5.zip instead of 0_9_4, and skip the two
perl steps because that's supposed to be fixed in 0_9_5.

And while you're at it, feel free to give me some tips on my
makefiles.  If you read the comments inside you'll notice that I
had problems with a few things.

Don