 Administrative / NNTP / 653
Re: A letter to Todd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 07:29:05 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Mark Papenfuss writes:
Attitude? I was very polite and respectfull to Todd, I was trying to
have an adult conversation with him - to bad others did not see this.

On that note, perhaps you would find it useful to some of the things you
have said in recent memory:

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/nntp/?n=456
   "That has to be the lamest excuse I have heard."

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/nntp/?n=506
   "I will answer this with the same bs that is being thrown at us:"

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/nntp/?n=520
   "I am not trying to convince anybody of anything -I am just looking
   for *real* answers. What is being served to us is swine, nothing more."

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=8832
   "You must really not want them to continue to offer these great
   items to us in the future, I know I would say "well f*ck you and your
   keyboard" if I was Lego."

In other words, Mark, I may be mistaken, but I suspect there are more
effective ways to show someone that you are interested in having an adult
conversation with them.  It certainly wasn't (and still isn't, and perhaps
never will be) my belief that you are actually interested in having an adult
conversation.  That is my own opinion and you are welcome to influence it by
acting in an adult manner in the future.

To clarify a few things, I never meant for anybody, espically Todd to take
anyhting I said in a negative way - but it seems they have.

I guess my middle name isn't Idiot for nothing.

I did make an
offering of peace to Todd (see the pics of the wedding site thread in the
legoland CA section), but it went unanswered - Seeing that Todd reads
everything,

No, I don't read everything, and not from everyone.

--Todd