 Administrative / NNTP / 611
Re: A letter to Todd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 00:37:07 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Mark Papenfuss writes:
In lugnet.admin.nntp, Henry Chea writes:
Cheers to all, • <snip everything>
//Henry Chea

Plesae note the title of this post, if you feel one way, great - but please
post it on another thread. The vast majority of your post had nothing to do
with anything in my post. And it was not an open letter. There is nothing
wrong with you posting you opinion, I am not trying to silence you, just be
vocal on another, more topical thread.
Thank You,
Mark P.
Mfuss903@aol.com

Just who do you think you are?

If you want to talk to Todd, email him, especially if you do not want others
to reply.

Personally I wish you would shut up about LEGO's rights on LUGNET unless you
have something constructive to say. Such as something like, "Gee Todd, I
wish you would have informed us this was coming first because I feel that
the solution is..."

But now on top of all that you post a letter publicly then attack someone
who replies to you.

I have alot more to say but Mom taught me to be nice.

Jude

BTW, you do not own this thread, Todd does, and he can decide who can reply.