 Administrative / NNTP / 608
Re: A letter to Todd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 23:52:10 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Henry Chea writes:
Cheers to all, • <snip everything>
//Henry Chea

Plesae note the title of this post, if you feel one way, great - but please
post it on another thread. The vast majority of your post had nothing to do
with anything in my post. And it was not an open letter. There is nothing
wrong with you posting you opinion, I am not trying to silence you, just be
vocal on another, more topical thread.
Thank You,
Mark P.
Mfuss903@aol.com