 Administrative / NNTP / 609
Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 23:55:41 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Abner Finley writes:

p.s. For everybody who want to know set #6500 was never never never went
into production.  Even though its on the Lugnet set database.   If you ever
see it on EBAY or if someone saids they have it.  Without a box or
insruction.  It is a fake.

This is kinda OT:
What about that daluland arabian castle set, very similar to 6074 that you
won on eBay last year?

http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=1528

Was that a fake?  There was a lot of discussion about this set and I don't
recall anyone ever confirm this was a real genuine set.

FUT lugnet.castle