 Administrative / NNTP / 607
Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 23:11:56 GMT

(coming out of the cave hearing all the nose going on Lugnet....sheesh
taking a step outside smelling the roses...seeing the LEGO private jet taken
off back to Bilund )

This is my second post to lugnet ever since LUGNET came online.  Besides the
off-topictest newsgroup. The last time I posted to LUGNET was few years ago.
And I know this is not the right newsgroup.

I supoort TODD 100%... I understand why he is doing what he doing.  This was
gonna happen now or later.  It happen now.  The change should've been done
in the past.  Before the lugnet membership grew.

-Abner

p.s. For everybody who want to know set #6500 was never never never went
into production.  Even though its on the Lugnet set database.   If you ever
see it on EBAY or if someone saids they have it.  Without a box or
insruction.  It is a fake.