 Administrative / NNTP / 663
Re: A letter to Todd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 18:25:11 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Mark Papenfuss writes:
In lugnet.admin.nntp, Christopher L. Weeks writes:

And you should avoid it as much as possible.  I know that Mark's attitude
revved you up, but just keep breathing deeply.

Attitude? I was very polite and respectfull to Todd,

I'm not going to address whether or not you were acting like you were thirteen,
such a discussion can only be insulting either to you, thirteen year olds, or
both.

But you weren't "polite and respectfull."  Note Todd's examples and there were
lots of others where you chose inflamitory verbiage for reasons that I could
only guess at.  You called Todd's explanation "excuses" in one note, you were
overtly hostile throughout, and you were plainly presumptive about what rights
you have here.

I don't think that you were exactly treated well either, but for you to claim
the high ground is just bizzarre.  If you really beleive your statement, go
back and reread what _you_ wrote.

Chris