 Administrative / NNTP / 631
Re: A letter to Todd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 23:49:30 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Mark Papenfuss writes:
In lugnet.admin.nntp, Henry Chea writes:
Cheers to all, • <snip everything>
//Henry Chea

Plesae note the title of this post, if you feel one way, great - but please
post it on another thread. The vast majority of your post had nothing to do
with anything in my post. And it was not an open letter. There is nothing
wrong with you posting you opinion, I am not trying to silence you, just be
vocal on another, more topical thread.
Thank You,
Mark P.
Mfuss903@aol.com

Mark, you posted a message to a public discussion group (several
actually).  If it was not meant to be an open letter, then perhaps
you should have sent it directly to Todd via email.  I do not
think it was appropriate of you to inform Henry that his message was
somehow inappropriate and/or unwanted in "your thread".  I found
his post was a welcome contribution to the discussions of late.

I'm going to reply to your "A letter to Todd" post now, too...

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada