 Administrative / NNTP / 612
Re: A letter to Todd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 01:17:42 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.admin.nntp, Mark Papenfuss writes:
In lugnet.admin.nntp, Henry Chea writes:
Cheers to all, • <snip everything>
//Henry Chea

Plesae note the title of this post, if you feel one way, great - but please
post it on another thread. The vast majority of your post had nothing to do
with anything in my post. And it was not an open letter. There is nothing
wrong with you posting you opinion, I am not trying to silence you, just be
vocal on another, more topical thread.
Thank You,
Mark P.
Mfuss903@aol.com

Just who do you think you are?
Mark Papenfuss, thats who I know I am, never claimed to be anything
official, or anything more than Mark Papenfuss. Were you unclear about who I am?

If you want to talk to Todd, email him, especially if you do not want others
to reply.
If you have been paying attention, Todd's response rate is below 50%, he is
a busy man - And if I have been attacked in public, then I reply in public,
got it? If not - oh well.

Personally I wish you would shut up about LEGO's rights on LUGNET unless you
have something constructive to say. Such as something like, "Gee Todd, I
wish you would have informed us this was coming first because I feel that
the solution is..."
Personally I feel the same way about you... You have added nothing
constructive here in your post - so according to you, why post it? Just
"Shut up"  - and I am quoting you on that.

But now on top of all that you post a letter publicly then attack someone
who replies to you.
Where did I attack Henry? Where? Please, point it out to me- I was very
nice, said my pleases and thank yous and all that., now you on the other
hand say things like "shut up" - is that helpful or hurtful? Go take a look
in the mirror and tell yourself to "shut up" and then ask yourself - was
that a nice thing? Get back to me on the answer to that.

I have alot more to say but Mom taught me to be nice.
Then her lessons must have escaped you for the time it took you to post your
thread.

Jude

BTW, you do not own this thread, Todd does, and he can decide who can reply.
Where did I claim ownership of anything? Once again, point this out to me - ok?

Have a great day!
Mark Papenfuss