 Administrative / NNTP / 651
Re: A letter to Todd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 07:12:43 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Mark Papenfuss writes:
No, it is not - but are you taking this as a "big noisy argument"?

Large portions of it.

I read everything.

BTW, I should clarify what I wrote when I said "I read everything" above.
I meant that I _had read_ everything (on this thread), not that I _do read_
everything.  In other words, the word "read" above that I was using is the
one pronounced "red" and not the one pronounced "reed."  Sorry for any
confusion.  English isn't my first language.

Ok, but like I said this is not a debate,

Please stop trying to turn it into one.

Ok, but in my opinion it has not happened as of yet, and what I said is
what I meant. You may have a differing opinion, and you are entilted to,
I am not saying you are wrong for your opinion, but I *think* you are
trying to say I am wrong for mine.

No, I'm not syaing you're wrong for your opinions, and I'm not trying to
change your opinion, and do I respect your opinion.  What I'm trying to
say is that I'm not interested in reading any more of your opinions.

--Todd