 Administrative / NNTP / 520
Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 20:43:51 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Dan Boger writes:
you know, you're not trying to convince anyone, you're just ranting...
I seriously doubt Todd is going to change his mind on this anytime soon,
so I think we should all let this die for a while, and see how things
turn out...

Dan
I am not trying to convince anybody of anything -I am just looking for
*real* answers. What is being served to us is swine, nothing more.
Mark P.
mfuss903@aol.com