 Administrative / General / 3921
3920  |  3922
Subject:
Todd, can we have an Arctic posting group?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 17:07:26 GMT

Hi Todd,
  I was wondering if we could get an Arctic themed posting group?  The Town
group has only two subthemes, and I would like to see more.  What is the
procedure for getting new groups?  Please let me know.  I would really like a
Divers posting group as well, but since it is not brand new I doubt that it
would generate as much interest as the Arctic theme.

Thanks,
Mark L

P.S. My membership money is in the mail:)