 Administrative / General / 4058
Re: Todd, can we have an Arctic posting group?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 21:49:39 GMT

Nephilim wrote:

I do think it's a bit of a needless hypersubdivision, but it's not
a harmful one ... to me, using the web interface.  Someone who
suddenly now needs to subscribe to a dozen plus new newsgroups to
cover the space theme might feel differently.

That would be me. I like news better *until* the web interface gets all
the stuff news has.

IF some sort of magic that let me read (and post) to one group instead
of the hyperdivisions could be devised, maybe. But it's not doable,
think about it!