 Administrative / General / 3932
Re: Todd, can we have an Arctic posting group?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 20:56:41 GMT

I'd pin down the names but not necessarily create all the groups at
once. Arctic right now is very busy because it's new.

Yah, my thoughts too.  I think it'll take a while to get suitable names for
all the themes (most are simple but some like Ice Planet 2002 and Blacktron
Future Generation are tricky), and having web-categories prior to having
groups means that they can be test-aired but with the ability still to change
the names before finalizing...

--Todd