 Administrative / General / 3930
Re: Todd, can we have an Arctic posting group?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 20:53:16 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

Probably, if there's gonna be one subgroup, there ought to be subgroups for
all the themes in all the systems created all at once across the board (i.e.
themes within Space (Blacktron, M:Tron, Ice Planet, etc), Castle (Forestmen,
Royal Knights, Dragon Masters, etc.), Pirates (Islanders, Imperial Guards,
etc.), as well, and also subgroups like DUPLO Dinosaurs, DUPLO Toolo.

--Todd

I'd pin down the names but not necessarily create all the groups at
once. Arctic right now is very busy because it's new.