 Administrative / General / 4055
Re: Todd, can we have an Arctic posting group?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 21:17:10 GMT

Nephilim <jthompson@esker.com> wrote:
Since this is the way it already works (hooray!), I wouldn't mind
playtheme-oriented subgroups.  To me, it would look as if all of
those posts were still appearing in lugnet.town, lugnet.space, etc.

Of course, it doesn't work that way to those of us who prefer NNTP. (Unless
Todd gets really ambitious and hacks in something.... hmmmm... could be
done..... *grin*)