 Administrative / General / 4040
Re: Todd, can we have an Arctic posting group?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 01:06:31 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Paul Davidson writes:
I don't think specialized newsgroups for Arctic and the myriad of other
subthemes would get enough traffic to be worthwhile.  Better to keep it in
lugnet.town, I think.

My thoughts agree, at least for the time being and probably through most if
not all of 2000.  Someday, though (maybe 2001 or 2002?) it'll probably make
a lot of sense...who knows?

I bet a group like .duplo.toolo or .duplo.dinosaurs would have a certain
"following."  :-)

--Todd