 Administrative / General / 3925
Re: Todd, can we have an Arctic posting group?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 17:41:41 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

Actually, Town has about 20 "sub-themes," doesn't it?  Everything from Arctic
and Divers to Natucia, Outback, Paradisa, Launch Command, Time Cruisers/
Twisters, ResQ, etc...

What do the die-hard Town folks (TonyK, etc.) think about offloading the
Arctic traffic to a subgroup?  Good thing, bad thing?

Probably, if there's gonna be one subgroup, there ought to be subgroups for
all the themes in all the systems created all at once across the board (i.e.
themes within Space (Blacktron, M:Tron, Ice Planet, etc), Castle (Forestmen,
Royal Knights, Dragon Masters, etc.), Pirates (Islanders, Imperial Guards,
etc.), as well, and also subgroups like DUPLO Dinosaurs, DUPLO Toolo.

Ugh, I would rather have it say generalized, can you imagine the
misdirection's you can get into?

You were supposed to post it in space.mtron instead of space. I say keep
it general! Whatever the great Todd Lehman decides!

Scott S.

Scott E. Sanburn
CAD Operator
Affiliated Engineers, Inc.

"Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and a bug free Y2K!" :)

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/

Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html

Main LEGO Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/legoindex.html

Progress: LEGO Sets Parts Selling Page almost completed!