 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1255
Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 01:56:30 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
There's a new TLC press release at:

  http://www.lego.com/info/press.asp

here's the good stuff:

  http://www.lego.com/press/

-Suz

Let me be the first to say HOLY (expletive deleted for your protection)
The ability to buy any piece in any quantity in perhaps any color is truly
mindbendingly awesome.  2002 won't get here soon enough.

Wow.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts