 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1344
Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 18:53:20 GMT

"John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote in message

I think people may be reading way too much into this.  My guess is that
"build any three dimensional creation" is analagous to Mosaic's "turn any
picture into a model."  This seems more geared toward Lego sculpting than
to creating absolutely any model with any elements.  I just don't see this
at all meaning "any piece in any quantity."  But then I could be wrong :)

It probably won't mean *any* piece, but I can imagine that a good assortment of
the most desired pieces will be made available.  It would be silly of them not
to do that, IMO, once they get their fulfillment centers' opersations capable of
doing this.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne